SEE OUR NEW UPDATED BLOG


THIS BLOG IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - PLEASE CLICK HERE TO BE DIRECTED TO OUR NEW HOME AT WWW.SUCCULENTPLANTS.UK


Amazon Deals

Wednesday 28 February 2018

Indoor Succulent Planting Ideas for inspiration!


If like me, you have quickly become a succulent plant addict, then creating beautiful displays is a must try craft.

I had collected several white and off-white pots and decided it was time to create some plant art for my living room window.

Below are my results, I hope they inspire you to give it a try.


The perfect way to start off sedum and succulent cuttings. 




Jade Plant with Sedum cuttings. 
  • Sedum Spurium Tri Colour.
  • Sedum weinbergii ... Graptopetalum paraguayense - Mother of Pearl Plant, Ghost Plant
  • Sedum Palmeri 
  • Sedum-spathulifolium-carnea
  • Sedum rupestre Blue Spruce’ 
  • Live Moss 
  • Cactus Focus Repotting Mix 



A moss covering adds texture and colour, I mist this daily and have never had any issues with rot from the succulents.

Tweet @Succulent_UK





Check out my little store of succulent cuttings and plants here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Find it on Amazon